“Learn how other organizations tackle their hyperspectral imaging challenges and present your solutions.”
- You want to promote your business?
- You want to promote your product?
- You want to promote your academic paper?
- You want to pitch your idea or search for investors?
- Avail of this opportunity and register now for the chiiOnline community!
The 10-minute WebPitches are an innovative platform for your organisation to present your solutions. In these online sessions, you can pitch your products, ideas & challenges within the industry and initiate new contacts. Each web pitch lasts 10 minutes, which provides an ideal format to get a varied yet comprehensive overview of what is happening in the hyperspectral imaging market. Manufacturers of hyperspectral sensors, optics, lighting, software companies, hardware manufacturers, plant operators, international distributors and much more use this unique platform to present their innovative products and services, while simultaneously getting a comprehensive market overview.
Call for speakers
If you are interested in speaking at our chiiOnline community, apply to become a speaker.
We are looking for
- New and exciting industry-focused content and research in hyperspectral imaging
- Content about: improving personal brand, industry trends & research, new technologies & related HSI case studies.
- Innovative and immersive presentation ideas and concepts
- Expertise and knowledge in your field
- Academic insights
Do you have a topic that will add value to our audience?
"Find new solutions & partners. Host a table with your favorite hyperspectral topic and invite other registered participants to join, discuss and collaborate via webinar tool"
- You need to find funding for your business?
- You need a partner for your new business idea?
- You want to discuss the future of hyperspectral imaging?
- You want to include a new market player in your network?
The chiiTables are a perfect opportunity for live online discussion and networking with a greater online audience. All topics are welcome. Sponsoring companies can select the topic and host a table. Take the opportunity to share your expertise and discuss how industrial inspection can improve product quality in plant operations and production processes. Or talk about how HSI enables the detection of material defects and irregularities and more. Discover how new technologies promise a remarkable impact on today’s applications of hyperspectral systems. Miniaturisation of hyperspectral sensors, artificial intelligence and cloud services are key topics in this context.
How it works
If you are interested in becoming a chiiTable sponsor contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
“Find new contacts & connect with them through the chiiOnline community”
chiiTalks are your chance to have a private 15 minute web meeting with another participant to discuss joint projects, ideas and future plans. They allow for a personal networking experience in a virtual event setting!
chiiTalks are your ideal setting to interact and find the right contacts.
chiiTalks are a quick and easy way to meet potential cooperation partners in virtual face-2-face talks. 15 minutes go quickly but it is enough time to initiate a first contact before the bell rings and the next meeting starts.
How does it work?
- Register as chiiOnline participant via the button "Register". Make yourself visible through an outstanding business profile
- Select at least one of the various chiiTalks sessions in the Agenda in order to participate in the 1:1 chiiTalks meetings.
Business profile and Marketplace Opportunities
- Take advantage of this opportunity and introduce your company and yourself by publishing a clear profile with detailed information. The more detail, such as company background, business offers and interests you provide, the more you will benefit from the matchmaking. Your co-operation profile is your online business card.
- Explain the product/project/technology/expertise you are offering or looking for. Specify the type of partner you are looking for. Your information will then be seen by other participants under the section "Marketplace".
- A meaningful profile will generate significantly more meeting requests.
How to book a meeting:
- As soon as you are logged in - browse the list of participants or check the marketplace profiles (use the optional filters to easily find participants aligned with your goals).
- Click on the person's profile you want to meet and send a message to start a conversation and send a meeting request.
- Meeting requests must be confirmed by the recipients to be scheduled. Date and time of a meeting will be scheduled by the person accepting the meeting request considering the mutual availability.
- Check every incoming meeting request and accept or refuse if not appropriate. It is a matter of politeness to let the requester know if you are interested in a meeting or not.
SOME PARTICIPANTS CAN’T BE BOOKED. WHY?
Participants available for 1:1 meeting requests are indicated by a green button “Available”. You have to make yourself available for chiiTalks by adding at least one chiiTalks session via My profile | My availability (activate a chiiTalks session check box).
1:1 MEETINGS VIA VIDEO CALLS | ADVICE & FAQ
BEFORE THE EVENT - TECHNICAL PREPARATIONS
- Use a desktop computer or laptop where both Webcam and Microphone are installed.
* Checking your audio quality, using headphones is strongly advised.
* Use a good webcam to improve the image quality.
- Check your time-zone. Log-in and select "Edit my profile" to check your current time zone selection. If this is not the time zone you are located during the meetings please change accordingly.
- Use Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome or Opera browser preferably.
- Internet Edge Browser only works for Version IDs 80+ (Chromium edition).
- To make sure that everything is set correctly, please go to your "Meetings" and click on the green camera button "Meeting starts in ..." - this will open the video call feature of your browser. You should be able to see yourself!
- Video call meetings can NOT be managed via the b2match Mobile App.
DURING THE ONLINE EVENT
- Access the web platform and be online at least 5-10 minutes before your meetings start.
- You can access your meeting schedule via Menu "Meetings" in the top right corner.
- Click the green button "Start meeting" next to your meetings to join the 1:1 meeting Video Call
- RESPECT the other participants' time and show up to all your meetings.
- Close your Video Call meeting in a timely manner.
Please leave the call in time as you or your meeting partner can have a subsequent meeting right after. A timer indicates the remaining meeting time.
- If an unforeseen circumstance arises and you will not attend a meeting, please cancel your meetings through the platform. This way, the other participant will be notified.
What options do I have if the meeting partner does not show up timely?
- Quick reminder to join the Video Call
Send a message (or phone call) and alert your meeting partner to join the missed video call. This should work well if enough time is left over (e.g. 15+ min) for this scheduled meeting.
- Re-schedule the meeting
If your meeting partner doesn’t react immediately to a reminder as indicated above, you can try rescheduling the meeting.
- If a meeting can not be managed at the event date itself please use the chat messaging system (open the meeting partners profile) to schedule a phone call or meeting outside this platform
What if my camera or microphone does not work?
- Please check that your browser doesn't block the usage of your camera/microphone due to security reasons. Check by having a video call with some of your colleagues in another tool (Google Meet, Zoom, ...)
- Depending on your browser settings you may be asked to confirm the activation of the Camera/Microphone through a pop-up dialog form.
- How to enable the use of microphone/camera in your browser?
* Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/2693767
* Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/how-manage-your-camera-and-microphone-permissions
* Opera: https://help.opera.com/en/late... none of the above works, consider switching to another device to join
-- If you would like to do a short chiiTalks test in advance, send an e-mail to email@example.com and book a chiiTalks test during our consulting hours: Monday - Friday, 10.00 -11.00 am CET or Monday - Thursday, 3.00-4.00 pm CET.